Due to an increasing number of projects, we have an exciting position in our Wakefield Office for an Apprentice / Junior Graphic Designer.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has the creative ability to bring fresh ideas to the existing team. Is an excellent communicator who works well within the team but also has the self-motivation to work independently and lives within a commutable distance of our Wakefield office.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Photoshop in particular.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A keen eye for detail.
· An eagerness to learn about new software.
· Excellent time management.
· The ability to work well within a team, but also independently.
What the role entails
· Working in-house with architects and other designers to deliver professional high quality designs.
· Design and produce print collateral.
· Create artworks for use on social media channels.
· Produce coloured architectural artwork to support bids and applications.
If you are interested in joining our team please fill out our form or send your CV and examples of work in PDF format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.